Saturday, January 10

Ants :D

ANTS????

WHY THERE'S SO MANY ANTS IN MY COLLEGE ROOM???? 
On the floor, on my table, on the wall, EVERYWHERE~~~

HAHAHAHHA~

I've to keep my patient in high level. I show no mercy to them. I killed them. By hand or aerosol. 
They're annoyed me.

ENOUGH!!!

I love to observe almost everything. Yeahhhh~

One day, am observing the ants at my house at Sarawak. Am saw them marching in a long line but not in a straight line. They heading to their base or I should say their house. 
HAHAHAHA~

So many of them. Some of them carried eggs (white thingy). I thought it might their nesting season and they need a new home to put all the eggs.

The ants are so high in dicipline. They never crossed eached when their marching. 

Then my mom saw the ants. You know what, she killed all the ants with aerosol like all moms do. 

THE ANTS DIED.

No marching ants .

Am stop observing it.  HAAHA~



After a couple of hours, the ants were back!

ITS THE ANTS' GHOST! HAHAHHA~

Naaa, its not. Just another squad of survived ants. 

But, they didn't followed the old trail. Why?

STILL GOT AEROSOL ON IT~

They're quite or yeah INTELLIGENT.

Animals doesn't have mind, but they had feelings and senses.

They took a good step.

Ants should be grateful because my mom didn't kill them again. HAHAHAH~

Now I can peacefully observed the ants.

What I found was....

When the ants arrived at their home, they entered it one by one. Not like us, humans. One bus came then poooffff. Scrambled to enter the bus.

The ants have high sense of tolerence to each other. Their home door just tiny small cute hole. 
I think bus also like that. HAHAHA~


Next, from my reading and watching National Geographic, ants are loyal to their queen. 
(Sometimes I wonder why they didn't have King)

They loyal to their leader.

Ants also very protective towards each other especially to their queen. They willing to sacrife in case to protect their queen and squad. 

In addition, ants are hard working. They'll not stop marching until they reach their destination. Cooperation also one of my observation from the ants. 

Ants are cute. HAHAAHA!

My conclusion is, we should learn the moral values from the ants and try to practice it in our daily life. 

:)